Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Thanksgiving and Christmas Decor






Well, since it seems that Christmas decor is up before the turkey hits the oven, i figured i could post these pics all in the same blog. We had Sheila and Bob and Grandma to dinner and had enough for twenty even though there were only 7! (which includes two little people who ate enough to fill an ant). We had a great day and even let Bob and Sheila beat us at a wild game of Trivial Pursuit. Also, some pics of the kids decorating the tree. Wes would say "I did it!" after un-carefully placing each ornament. (yesterday he was throwing a giant Barbie car into the tree, knocking down ornaments and almost the tree). Maddie got sparkly Disney Princess ornaments from her surrogate grandma Lisa, and decided they needed to be all in a row, in the very front of the tree. We are now an advertisement for a merry Disney Christmas. Also, Maddie got to see Prancer the reindeer in the pouring rain for pre-school. Very exciting. We love and miss everyone and have a feeling Luci will be joining us before Santa. (She had me in the hospital this morning- false alarm thank goodness but good thing I have my shopping done because now I am on orders to relax! Happy December!

2 comments:

Elena said...

I love Maddie's look on her face and her little hands turned up so femininely. Cute.

Kara said...

best of luck with Luci! Your kids are sooooo cute. Maddie just makes me laugh, she is so cute.