Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Happy Happy 4th Birthday Maddie!







Our little princess had a fantastic weekend! She had fun on Saturday at Boondocks with some family friends and then Sunday, had the grandmas over for dinner and presents and cake. Thanks everyone for making her day so special! She LOVED all of her presents from everyone. Of course, Wes insisted on joining the princess action. By the end of the day, she was exhausted and chilled on the couch with dad watching Wizard of Oz, holding her new Sleeping Beauty doll, wearing her own matching dress. Priceless. Some days I wish she wouldn't get any bigger, and then she does. She has been talking about her birthday since last year- and then today she started talking about "well, when I turn five..." Funny girl.

2 comments:

bethany said...

I love your red plaid couch!

Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday Maddi! Anna loves the cake, and Everett said, "wait, does Wes have a dress on?". Miss you guys! Sounds like you had fun birthday celebrations!