We took the pre-schoolers to the fire station. They weren't quite sure about it, especially when the fire man put on his whole fire man suit. Then Justin thought briefly of a career change until he tried the fire suit on and even his own kids wouldn't go near him! It was funny. I would have to say, Wes was the funniest- he really got down to stop, drop and roll and showed us how to "crawl" out of the smoke. in these pictures, my kids are hanging on to me for dear life because they were afraid of being in the fire truck! Funny. Cool pic of "glowing" Justin, huh?
2 comments:
fun! I want to see pics of you kitchen!!
Hey Robisons! Looks like you guys are having lots of fun lately. Chad will be so jealous to hear you got to go to the BYU game. :-) Your camping trip looked like a blast...LOL! ALthough I am jealous that you woke up freezing...I can barely remember what the "cold" feels like! Ha Ha Congrats on having another girl...now she can paint more pink toenails. :-)
Post a Comment