Tuesday, September 30, 2008

They Say It's My Birthday!










Wes turned two today! Hooray! We have been partying since Sunday when Grandma Sheila came for a visit (she had her 45th High School Reunion in Emmett) and we were happy to have her here with us. Sunday Wes opened all of his gifts from his grandparents. Wes's favorite gift BY FAR was the Thomas the Tank Engine that Grandma Judy sent (thanks Grandma!!). He even slept with it. Maddie's favorite gift Wes received was the wagon blocks that Grandpa Merlin sent- she has been building towers non-stop. We made Wes a fire engine cake- I knew it was a success when he recognized what it was- "fye tuck!" is what he called it. Today he opened his gifts from us (just lots of stuff with wheels- his favorite) and loved all of his new trucks and cars so much that he put them all on the table to eat lunch with him. What a cute and fun little boy! We can't believe he is already two! Happy Birthday little buddy!

5 comments:

Kip Thompson said...

Happy Birthday Wes!! How fun. I can't believe he's 2 already. Love the pictures. Give him a birthday hug for me.

Sarah Pearl said...

wow, now that's what I call a par-tay! He's one lucky dude to have you for a mom.

Kathleen said...

Happy Birthday Wes! I love the cake!! Very cute!

Kara said...

Kellie, your family is so darn adorable! I love the picture at the top of your blog, very nice! Sure do miss you, call us if you ever head this way!

RaeAnn said...

Where do i leave my request for a fye tuck? The big day is just around the corner, you know? I want to be sure to get my order in time.