Well, one night we received a phone call from Uncle Kasey. It went something like this: "Hi Kellie. I met my soul mate and my best friend and I am getting married". Me: "I didn't know you were even dating someone!!". I was so elated for him. So for labor day we all met up in Portland for baby Brady's blessing and met Kasey's fiance, Ashley, whom we love to pieces. Our little family went down on Friday to Cannon Beach (the pictures look warmer than it felt!). Dad bought us a kite, which we almost blew away flying it! The kids LOVED the beach and found a huge pit they played in for hours! We met up with everyone else on Saturday and went to the amusement park and Sunday was Brady's big blessing day. Was a great family weekend.
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Labor Day 2010
Well, one night we received a phone call from Uncle Kasey. It went something like this: "Hi Kellie. I met my soul mate and my best friend and I am getting married". Me: "I didn't know you were even dating someone!!". I was so elated for him. So for labor day we all met up in Portland for baby Brady's blessing and met Kasey's fiance, Ashley, whom we love to pieces. Our little family went down on Friday to Cannon Beach (the pictures look warmer than it felt!). Dad bought us a kite, which we almost blew away flying it! The kids LOVED the beach and found a huge pit they played in for hours! We met up with everyone else on Saturday and went to the amusement park and Sunday was Brady's big blessing day. Was a great family weekend.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment