Well, we are still alive! I haven't blogged since March of 2010!! Can you believe what a slacker I have been? I have had good intentions but just have not acted on them! Among other amazing things, we have another kid in our family, sweet sweet AJ. I have decided to turn over a new leaf just in time for fall! I have decided a few things need to happen in my life and the lives of my babies and blogging again will hopefully help me reach some of those goals. Here are the "things" I hope to accomplish:
1. I feel life is zooming past! I wish I had a rewind or pause button so I can soak in the moments. I want to begin journaling again so I can keep track of the amazing big and little moments, as well as the chaos and funny things, and maybe some serious things that happen here at the Robisons.
2. As I blog about daily life, I hope to create greater gratitude in my heart for the daily joys my children and hubby bring, which hopefully will outshine the crazier things (toilet paper holder alongside a big poop in the toilet, anyone?)
3. If you know me, you know I have a perma-scowl in-between my eyebrows. I think I wear my emotions on my face. And even though I love life and my kids, I tend to let the daily grind get to me. Part of blogging (really an on-line journal) is to help me to RELAX!! I have always envied funy relaxed people and daggummit, I want to be one of them! Maybe I won't ever be funny, but hopefully relaxed and fun for my kiddos to be around.
That should do it for now. So, until tomorrow, quote of the week by Maddie on Saturday nght when she was in the tub: "I'm not tired! I'm just crying!"
No comments:
Post a Comment