Happy valentine's everyone! My sis in law gave me the great idea of making the kids "lovebirds" for Valentine's day- they loved them, and their fun "lip" suckers. We had pink pancakes and Reese's peanut butter hearts for breakfast and heart shaped hamburgers and shakes for dinner! Last weekend it was a beautiful day so my friend and I took the kids out and took a few pictures. Here are some of them- I tell you, I learned something that day- hiring a photographer is priceless! It is TOUGH to get good pictures of kids, especially when you are trying to get all three of them at the same time! Oh, and tonight, the kids were luging across the kitchen floor. I had to take pictures- Wes was even wearing his bike helmet!
Sunday, February 14, 2010
My babies, My Valentine's
Happy valentine's everyone! My sis in law gave me the great idea of making the kids "lovebirds" for Valentine's day- they loved them, and their fun "lip" suckers. We had pink pancakes and Reese's peanut butter hearts for breakfast and heart shaped hamburgers and shakes for dinner! Last weekend it was a beautiful day so my friend and I took the kids out and took a few pictures. Here are some of them- I tell you, I learned something that day- hiring a photographer is priceless! It is TOUGH to get good pictures of kids, especially when you are trying to get all three of them at the same time! Oh, and tonight, the kids were luging across the kitchen floor. I had to take pictures- Wes was even wearing his bike helmet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ah! i JUST left seattle and can't believe I did not prioritize a trip to see you :( Are you ever coming back for a visit?
your love birds turned out so cute! (I love the bows on the girls', I must add one to Anna's.)
Those pics turned out really good, I like the backdrop a lot.
Post a Comment