Sunday, December 20, 2009

WHERE HAVE WE BEEN?!!!











Wow! The weeks have gotten away from me! I can't believe the last post was so long ago. Since then, we had a super fun Thanksgiving with Justin's family, who are super cooks and our food was YUM, took Maddie, Grandma Sheila, and Jody to the Nutcracker, we've decorated for Christmas, made gingerbread houses, Maddie had a preschool party, Luci is running round the house, loves to wrestle, and woke up one day with CRAZY hair! We saw Santa Claus, and, for the GRAND finale, Wes is potty trained!!! thanks to a little Santa Claus bribery, the kid has a LOT of motivation. Yesterday he decided to wear his underwear on his head, which he thought was sooo funny. We have had a great month and look forward to the crowning day of December, Christmas. Best wishes to all!

3 comments:

Elena said...

I love your gray dress/ensemble. Such a cute family.

RaeAnn said...

You and the kids look so great. Miss you like crazy! I thought I saw you in Costco the other day and I got so excited, but alas...

Kathleen said...

love Luci's crazy hair!

can't wait to see you guys in a few days...I can't believe it's almost here!