My baby is getting big. It is sad. The more kids I have, the longer I want the youngest one to be a baby. Little Lu Lu, 7 months, 13 days. She is sweet.
She is dang cute. I hate that they grow up so fast. My surprise baby that I never thought I'd have is 15 months tomorrow. And my oldest baby is a 6th grader. I remember my dad teasing me about putting a brick on my head so I wouldn't grow anymore. Doesn't sound so bad to me now.
1 comment:
She is dang cute. I hate that they grow up so fast. My surprise baby that I never thought I'd have is 15 months tomorrow. And my oldest baby is a 6th grader. I remember my dad teasing me about putting a brick on my head so I wouldn't grow anymore. Doesn't sound so bad to me now.
Post a Comment