
HEy, David Archuleta was sitting two rows behind us in church today! Of course we were late as always and sat in the overflow. Justin came in last and says "hey, David Archuleta is sitting behind us". We weren't the only ones to notice. He went to use the bathroom and i had to leave to feed Luci and in the foyer were all these girls waiting for him to come back (this is in the middle of sacrament meeting mind you). As I headed down the hallway, he was headed towards me but when he saw all the girls waiting for him, he quickly turned around and went the other way. Poor guy. Can't even go to church without a crowd following! But I have to admit, I did have my pen handy just in case! He left during the closing song- I think to avoid the scene. And i was so looking forward to shaking his hand!
1 comment:
haha. yes I heard he is performing a concert tonight as well...only for 700 people, so we didn't feel "fan" enough to spend a couple hours securing our seats!
Post a Comment