Monday, December 29, 2008

We Love Luci












Luci Kristina made her way into the world December 27, 2008 at 5:28pm. Thank heavens for the snow storm that day because labor was not progressing but they did not want to send us home in the snow (yeah!). She is absolutely beautiful, weighing in at 6lbs even (they said they rounded up- technically 5lbs, 15.4 ounces) and 19 inches long. She is our little bean. Little Luci is doing wonderfully and came home today. Maddie was funny at the hospital- she thought my hospital gown was really pretty and wanted to wear the spare that was in the bathroom. she is a girl through and through. And Wes has been a little trooper and doing a great job and sharing mom's attention (for the most part). Thanks for everyone's support- and all of the Robison cousins who came to visit -the maternity ward didn't know what was coming when all those kids walked in! We can't wait to have more visitors at home! She is so sweet and we welcome her with lots of love into our family.

10 comments:

Keidi02 said...

she is adorable! Congratulations. I can't believe how tiny. Having 3 is only different for the first few months. You are such and awesome mommy.
-Heidi

Elena said...

I'm so happy for you. She is beautiful. Congratulations. Hope you sleep well tonight.

RaeAnn said...

Oh how sweet! Sorry that you had to wait until after Christmas, but I am glad you are both doing well! Can't wait to meet her.

Kathleen said...

She is so beautiful! It's so good to see pics of cute little Luci. We're so glad she made it and that you are all home now. I love that little hat, super cute! Congrats and good luck with 3!! Hope we get to meet her soon. Love you guys!

Kara said...

Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful and oh so tiny! I think she looks like you. I love the name too, so much fun. Hope all is well with you and your family, try to get some sleep :)

Melanye said...

It was great to see you and little Luci on our way back to Portland! I don't think I have ever seen such a tiny baby - adorable! Messerly kids aren't quite as small, I was 9 lbs 6 ounces when I was born so hopefully when Kip and I have children, they will take after the Thompson family! :) Take care!!
~ Melanye

Sarah Pearl said...

Congrats, Kellie! What a precious lil baby she is! I can't believe how many visitors you had at the hospital! You always were very popliar....You look fablious like always in all your pictures--you're a pro at the whole birthing thing!

Nicole said...

Congratulations Kelly! Luci looks so precious and I love that hat! Glad to see your family is doing well. I love to check in with your blog from time to time. I can't believe how time passes, because I am remembering you pregnant with Maddie, and now you have 3 cuties!

Jolley Family said...

Congratulations! She is a doll. It was nice to you guys last month.

Russ, Julie, and Kids said...

Congratulations! She is so darling!! I can't believe how big your other two are! I wish we were going to be living closer so our little girls could be buddies...