







Bev, our sister-in-law, took some amazing photos of our kids. She is the best photographer and sister-in-law ever! thanks for being patient, Bev. The pictures turned out so great. I think they are the essence of my children. Here are a few to tickle your taste buds, and for me to show off how adorable I think my own kids are. Isn't that what a family blog is?? Just for the record, I think all your kids are adorable too.
2 comments:
so cute! Can't wait to see you guys this weekend...go BYU!
You have good reason to brag--your kids are utterly delicious to look at. :) Bev is a great photographer, but it always helps to have adorable subjects....My favs are the 3rd one of Maddie (it just can't get any cuter than that!)and the one of Wes laying down on the chair. I can't wait to see how cute your next one will be!!!
Post a Comment