Thursday, August 21, 2008

I'm a Girl!


I thought the ultrasound photo of the head would be more appropriate than, well, you know. We are sooo excited! Maddie was not surprised at all- the doctor whispered in her ear and then Maddie made the announcement. She said "it's a little sister". It was really cute. So now I need to dust off Maddie's boxes of clothes and see what's wearable! SO congratulations aunts and uncles and grandmas and grandpas!

5 comments:

Elena said...

And congrats to YOU! I'm learning how fun little girls can be. If you ever need any bows, I know where to get some cute ones.

Bev Robison said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! We are so very happy for you guys...especially for Maddie. Sorry, Wes!

Kristy Graff said...

congrats! when are you due?

Stacey said...

So exciting, Kel! I want to see some good belly shots. You're just the cutest pregnant girl ever! Love you.

bethany said...

Yea! How exciting to know what you're going to have. Congrats!