We had so much fun visiting with Kellie's whole family. Hooray for endless hours of round robin ping pong and Wii Rock Band! Here are pics of when we ventured out!
Yea! I'm so excited that you're blogging! If you link to mine you'll find Amber, Kara and Gina. Your family is beautiful. I barely recognized you with longer hair. You can pull off any look. It'll be fun keeping up with you.
Oh, I forgot - Nieltsen's family blog, too. It's under Nielson. Ang congrats on baby #3. You're catching up to our 5. Augh! Who in her right mind would have 5?
I miss the Robisons! I'm moving out west in 3 weeks...maybe we can have a reunion of sorts. The kids are growing like weeds, adorable weeds by the way!
3 comments:
Yea! I'm so excited that you're blogging! If you link to mine you'll find Amber, Kara and Gina. Your family is beautiful. I barely recognized you with longer hair. You can pull off any look. It'll be fun keeping up with you.
Oh, I forgot - Nieltsen's family blog, too. It's under Nielson. Ang congrats on baby #3. You're catching up to our 5. Augh! Who in her right mind would have 5?
I miss the Robisons! I'm moving out west in 3 weeks...maybe we can have a reunion of sorts. The kids are growing like weeds, adorable weeds by the way!
Post a Comment