Monday, July 21, 2008

The Monster


When Weston was born, he came out screaming. This was the beginning of the life of a little monster. In the words of Justin's sister, Wes does not play, he "just wanders around" creating trouble, I'd like to add! To his credit, he is adorable! And our little snuggler. He takes time out of his playing to come and give a hug and kiss, and then resumes whatever he was up to. He LOVES cars and wheels, and will come and wave goodbye to me before he drives his little car across the couch. He loves babies and other kids and especially loves his big sister, "Didi!".

1 comment:

Mamie Coffey said...

that description bears a bit of a resemblance to Sophia! A bit of a monster, very snuggly, and out of nowhere will come and give me a huge kiss and say "I love you!" then scampers back to her play! I agree with you, he IS adorable!