This brought back lots of memories for me. I remember when Dad would bring home huge refrigerator boxes from work and we would all have our own "house". This has been endless fun all day for the kids. Poor little Maddie. She tries so hard to be photogenic.
5 comments:
I LOVED the big boxes as a kid. My dad brought one home one winter and we threw it outside, covered it in snow and it was THE most rocking' snow cave ever made. Next time I go winter camping I'm taking a box with me.
Kellie, you are such a great mom. I am the get rid of the box before the kids can get ahold of it kind of mom. Love looking at pics of you and your kids, they are adorable, as are you! Take care!
my kids absolutly love playing with boxes! just think, all the money we spend on expensive toys and all they need is a box!
my kids absolutly love playing with boxes! just think, all the money we spend on expensive toys and all they need is a box!
it is so true. The box is better than the "toy" to a kid (especially when the "toy" is a couch, and the box is as big as the couch!" Big boxes ROCK! And, I know I know- I am way behind the times here, but Congratulations! I had NO idea you were expecting. I didn't even have your blog URL until today...!
Post a Comment